Thursday, April 21, 2011

striving

striving is sin

Question was posed... How to live without striving....
by Rachel Moser Patterson on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 2:49pm

Well...I'm not sure I can say I live in complete victory here but I do have an attitute of gratitude...Things could always be worse! There are just so many of His promises to take care of us and so many times that He has in my life. "Do not Worry, Do not fear, Do not be anxious", ... these are commands not suggestions. We must be made aware of what we give power too. These are attitudes that if we give them power they will control our life. Jesus came to set us free form these shackles. Go back to when you were at peace within, what makes you really happy...this is the calling on your life. If it is giving water to the thirsty, giving money to needy, hugging the unloved to share Jesus...Then that is your call! He will take care of the rest!


me:  soo... when does obeying become stiving?
Benjamin:  when we do things outside of His grace, in our own strength

No comments:

Post a Comment