Monday, December 26, 2011

Jesus is coming soon

Jesus is coming soon

Matthew 7:21-23
New International Version (NIV)
True and False Disciples
    21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:
New King James Version (NKJV)
23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

-practice the law which is the 10 commandments
-love your neighbor as yourself
-the devil came to take away communication

The Ten Commandments from http://www.squidoo.com from Exodus 20

1.) Love God more than you love anything else
2.) Don't make anything in your life more important than God
3.) Always say God's name with love and respect
4.) Honor the Lord by resting on the seventh day of the week
5.) Love and respect your mom and dad
6.) Never hurt or kill anyone
7.) Always be faithful to your husband or wife
8.) Don't take anything that isn't yours
9.) Always tell the truth
10.) Be happy with what you have. Don't wish for other people's things.

No comments:

Post a Comment