Wednesday, June 1, 2011

something of interest

“I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”” - Revelation 21: 2-4 (New International Version)

Psalm 119:105 (New International Version)
Nun
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

Psalm 119:105 (Amplified Bible)
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 119:105-112 (The Message)
  By your words I can see where I'm going;
      they throw a beam of light on my dark path.
   I've committed myself and I'll never turn back
      from living by your righteous order.
   Everything's falling apart on me, God;
      put me together again with your Word.
   Festoon me with your finest sayings, God;
      teach me your holy rules.
   My life is as close as my own hands,
      but I don't forget what you have revealed.
   The wicked do their best to throw me off track,
      but I don't swerve an inch from your course.
   I inherited your book on living; it's mine forever—
      what a gift! And how happy it makes me!
   I concentrate on doing exactly what you say—
      I always have and always will.

TheNewMystics John Crowder
Boredom is not a fruit of the Spirit.

TheNewMystics John Crowder
Losing my religion.

BenjaminDunn Benjamin Dunn
God made the world out of joy; He didn’t need it; He just thought it was a good thing. - Capon

BenjaminDunn Benjamin Dunn
Grace is the celebration of life, relentlessly hounding all the non-celebrants in the world - Robert Farrar Capon

http://www.thenewmystics.com/Group/Group.aspx?ID=1000036247

High on Jesus
Ever since I first became a believer, I have had a constant addiction to the presence of God. I do not know of any other way to live the Christian life, apart from a loving compulsion to continuously be near this God of gladness. -John Crowder

john & lily crowder:

John and Lily have a passion to spread the exhuberant love and joy of the supernatural gospel of Jesus Christ. They are prophetic healing revivalists based out of Santa Cruz, CA. They are founders of Sons of Thunder Ministries and Publications, speaking at conferences, events and evangelistic campaigns across North America and around the world. John has authored two books, "Miracle Workers, Reformers and The New Mystics" and "The Ecstasy of Loving God,"  as well as thousands of published articles.

John and Lily long to release a creative new movement of ecstatic believers, who are enthralled by the finished works of Christ and who demonstrate miraculous lifestyles. Their heart is to see the Kingdom of God invade every sector of society. John has a vision to equip a supernatural generation with effective spiritual tools, including signs, wonders, miracles and prophetic abilities, needed for the last-day harvest.

Sons of Thunder plants children's homes for orphans, conducts evangelism campagins and hosts conferences and ministry tours across the globe. John has served as a long-term missionary in Alaska, with experience in secular journalism. He often ministers alongside his wife, Lily, and their four children, who are also activated in prophetic healing ministry.

John's ministry is marked by creative miracles and unusual signs and wonders. He carries a vision for revival and longs to see the Glory of God in the land of the living. He primarily carries a mandate to engage the church in deeper realms of intimacy with Christ, and to reconnect the mystical body of Christ to its supernatural roots. John has a strong historical focus on the wonderworkers of the past -- as well as a prophetic perspective of the wonderworkers of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment