Friday, June 10, 2011

today

today is nice and sunny here in Pennsylvania, USA.  i like the warm.  i'd rather it be summer than winter so as you can guess i'm glad it is summer now.  i almost always enjoy going out in this.  the sun, the warm, the heat.  yay!  hehe.  now, of course I don't exactly like it when it is super hot but I prefer that over winter.  today i'm working from 8:30am till 5pm.  then I plan to go home and work with my bro on my desk/table for my radio/tv talk show studio thing.  it's gonna be a U-shaped desk/table with no draws.  Its gonna be sweet once its done.  I'm trying to do it all basically almost as cheap as I can but still have it look half-way decent.  You can watch/check updates on this whole thing at http://howie399netcasts.blogspot.com/.  Tomorrow I'm not entirely sure what I will do.  I plan to go to a gathering/picnic in Lititz and before that I might go to a friend's LANParty (that is computer gaming party).  should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment