Tuesday, July 26, 2011

hey, its Tuesday!!

hello everyone, sorry I haven't written on here in a while and such.  I have been keeping busy and all.  I think now I'm gonna try to write in here often.  So sometimes in life, I don't know what's happening.  I don't know if I am coming or going, lol.  In some ways, I want to know what is gonna happen next.  I don't need to know all the answers but I want to know all the outcomes of what is going to happen next in my life.  Or at least the direction my life is going to take next.  But I suppose I could just try and say and believe that "It's all good".  That is almost the quote of my life.  I say it all the time.

In general though, I am doing alright/good.  Nothing is to bad at the moment I would say.  Dealing with different things but yea.  That's life.  I went to the beach on Sunday at Seaside Heights, NJ.  It was good.  I met my friend Paul Mason there, hungout with him and his friends.  Then had a good supper at a fresh fish place called Spikes.  I got sunburnt some.  I should know better I guess but I thought I would just get tan since I already got burnt at the beach a few weeks ago.  I was wrong.

I've been working on a "radio studio" netcast in half of my bedroom which is now basically all done pretty much.  You can check out the show and all at http://tiny.cc/theedj.  I think I'm gonna sign out for now.  Thanks for reading, interacting and all.

God bless!!
-Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment