Wednesday, July 27, 2011

unanswered questions

So why is it that I have such a hard time turning down people when they ask me to do something?  I guess I know and I just have to stand up for myself and say no.  But it almost is a bit painful for me to do that.  I'd rather help out that person.  I guess I feel for the person and want to do what I can to help them out even if it is to just sit there and listen to them.  I am not saying I have this problem with everyone or even very many people.  I would probably say this is my biggest issue only with 2 or 3 people.  So I guess that's no to bad either.  I guess I usually am a very caring person and I care about what other people think as well.  So I am learning I need to stop caring what other people think of me and just be myself.  In some aspects, people have not seen the real me, the real Jared because I have always been caring and thinking about what other people think of me.  So I need to stop that aspect of me.  I need to just be me.  I need to share with others about Christ and Jesus and what all He has done for me.  He is so good, amazing, awesome, powerful, all knowing, etc...  He has done so much for me.  JESUS ROCKS!!!!  I love Him!!!   He is always there for me!   Sorry about this not being to long but I have to go for now.  I am gonna be on my live video with Nick probably around 7 or 8pm tonight.  check us out at http://tiny.cc/theedj   and thank you!!  God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment